In our outreach projects and volunteer missions, we focus on addressing the many social and domestic difficulties that developmentally disabled individuals face on a day to day basis.
- Quality Healthcare by Volunteer Medical Professionals
- Equality in Educational Opportunities
- Reduce Cases of Institutionalization or Admission in Institutional Care
- Provide families with more options in Supported Living or Alternative Living Arrangements
- Advocate for the Rights of the Abused
- Offer Reliable Aid to Developmentally Disabled individuals